Saturday, March 3, 2012

Edward Scissor Paws!

Here's my little man...with loooong toe nails!  I gave him a trim only a week ago (and even managed to cut a quick--Ouch!--yes puppies feel pain...I felt so terrible!) and still they are like tiny long needles.  Finn is walking around now, playing with stuffed toys (with a little animation help from me:), barking and growling.  I don't think there's anything cuter than watching a 2 1/2 week old puppy growl and bark!  He doesn't seem to be responding to noises...yet..functional hearing comes on board after eye opening.  But then again he does seem to orient to me when I baby talk...yes, I admit it, I coo to him.  I just can't resist.  I tell him he's one lucky Border Collie to be born on a working sheep farm...his destiny is set!  He'll earn his keep just like mum and dad.  Speaking of dad, Peat sniffed Finn today for the first time with cautious interest.  Katrina watched carefully and while I don't think she'll be inviting Peat in for tea anytime soon, she allowed it with trepidation.  I think he'll be crawling out of the whelping box by tomorrow...let the games begin!  

No comments:

Post a Comment